20010918: Colo DOT surface obs

Tony,

The only bulletin from CDOT I know of is the SXUS45 KBOU bulletin which
provides road conditions. No surface observations. These are text bulletins
which my nwx actions file under $TEXT_DATA/pubprod/roads/. They basically give
road conditions, highways, tunnels, and passes.

Don't know of what else you would be referring to.

Chiz