20010807: dcmetr: not processing locally-ingested METAR: resolved

Christian,

There is a program called SFSTNS that will let you update station information
in a GEMPAK file after it is created. However, you don't want to
do that while dcmetr is writing to the file (eg shut the LDM down
for a minute). But, in the case where more than the "-a" add stations
has been exceeded, you won't have the room for additional stations.
But, you can add lat/lon/evevation information from the station
table for additional stations that were added.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support