20010712: 20010712: Work around to the 'not enough colors' problem with ntl/garp running on linux

Mike,

I couldn't find 1 control in KDE that would let me scale the colors back.
I used the taskbar option for configuring the server with:
1) change the background to a solid color instead ofgradient
2) Icons, for each of the categories, there are 3 settings for
desktop, active, and unavailable. I set each to gray from its "colored" picture.

The colors for each icon are configured by clicking on "settings" beneath the
icon.
Thats about 12 total icon settings you have to make.

Steve Chiswell