20010711: Proper mailing-list to announce an homemade decoder?

>From: Christian Page <address@hidden>

>Hi,
>
>I developed a new decoder for GEMPAK decoding SFUK (sferics: lightning data ov
> er
>Europe). I would want to share it with the Unidata user community. Which
>mailing-list is appropriate?
>
>Christian Page
>UQAM

Christian,

The "gembud" email list is appropriate for anything you want to share
with other GEMPAK users.

You could also use the "ldm-users" email list if you wanted to reach
other users that might be using the data, but may not be using GEMPAK.
More likely, this would be a list to consult if you wanted to find
out if others were using the data, had experience with it, or
had developed anthing to look at the data.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support