20010710: FW: Gempak 5.6.c.1 NWX false No data available message.

Stephen,

Steve Schotz sent the message below that hey believes the problem
is fixed in 5.6.D which I will be releasing shortly. I'm updating
the documentation for the workshop at the end of this month
right now, so it will be a few days to create the tarfiles for
distributions.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

--------------4BC4698CC5F21091A77B30B1

Steve,

I believe we fixed this problem in 5.6.d.  Let me know if there is still
a problem.

Thanks.

            Steve