20010606: Label on garp model plan views

Luis,

The title of the product in Garp is obtained from the "description"
of the product given in the FDF file. The location of the title is
determined by Garp since it is maintaining the overlays, and clicking on the
title toggles the display on and off. While Garp allows easy access to many
products, it can't provide all the power and control of the command line
programs
do.

The product generation capabilities in NMAP/NMAP2 allow you to add text
anywhere and save the product as a VGF file which can be used as
a data field for plots. So, that is one solution that might allow you
to produce more desirable text labels etc.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support