20010606: dcstorm trace . . .

Stonie,

Add stntbl to the parameter type definition list is dcsels.f, eg:
        CHARACTER*(*)   gemfil, prmfil, curtim, stntbl

It should be there, but the other compilers are probably not as
picky about it. The g77 compiler converting this to C is
probably not happy about it being missing. See if that solves your problem.

You mentioned you altered the buffer size in dcgbul.f. If you do that,
You will have to alter the DCMXBF (BRIDGE.PRM) value accoringly
since dcsels.f defines: CHARACTER       bultin*(DCMXBF).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support