20010515: 20010515: 20010515: gdradr script?

Mike,

Sorry for the confusion. I meant GRDAREA, though I said GAREA in the email.

Here is an example of a region.nts:
GRDAREA mi
PROJ    lcc
KXKY    720;500
GFUNC   n0r
GDFILE  YYYYMMDD_local.gem
RADTIM  current
RADDUR  30
RADFRQ  5
CPYFIL
STNFIL

Then, my invocation of gdradr:

gdradr << EOF
 restore region

EOF

If grdarea is a state or geographic abbreviation, then geog.tbl is used. If it
is a station id, then sfstns.tbl is used.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support