Re: 20010509: help for gdradr

Kevin,

The restore file uses a gfunc=n0r (assuming that was the directory used in
gdradr).
If your grid function is ref0 in gdradr, then you will have to modify the
nmap restore files so that the gfunc agrees with the function name you are
using. You can use gdinfo on your radr grid files to verify that
you are producing grids of the data.

For profiler data, you will need to add the station model plot entry in
$GEMTBL/config/prmlst.tbl. NMAP is only capable of doing a station model
plot of the profiler data, not cross sections.

Watches and warnings for NMAP/NMAP2 are read from the data files decoded by
dcwtch and dcwarn. The WTCH and WARN templates in datatype.tbl are currently
set for looking for the decoded files in $GEMDATA/storm/wtch and warn.
These are decoded files, not the TEXT_DATA files that nwx is reading.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support