20010423: WST wrong decoding in GEMPAK?

Christian,

The confusion may be due to CWST and KWST both existing in the data stream.
The station tables have an entry for WST (the canadian station).
When KWST is decoded, the decoder first looks for KWST in the station table,
and after not finding it, drop down to looking for WST.

To solve this, I would suggest changing WST to CWST in the station tables,
and/or adding the KWST entry:
KWST      99999 WESTERLY STATE                   RI US  4135  -7180    25

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support