20010405: 20010404: noaaport NIDS and nmap2

>From: Harry Edmon <address@hidden>

>I have the changes, and we have no problem showing the radar charts in garp an
>nmap, and I can tell from running truss that nmap2 is looking for the correct
>radar files, but it never shows any data times.
>

>--
>Dr. Harry Edmon                        E-MAIL: address@hidden
>(206) 543-0547                         address@hidden
>Dept of Atmospheric Sciences   FAX:    (206) 543-0308
>University of Washington, Box 351640, Seattle, WA 98195-1640

Harry,

Was nmap2 relinked? It is down in $GEMPAK/source/programs/gui.
It sounds like it is hitting the the [IM -3] unrecognized image.

How are the files being named? Both NMAP and NMAP2 are picky about the
PROD/PROD_YYYYMMDD_HHNN naming to find the tim in the file. But, if
NMAP is showing them, then naming doesn't sound like a problem.

Steve Chiswell