20010403: 20010402: getraob

>From: address@hidden

>HI Steve,
>       Is there a way for me to change the 2000 time limit?  I would need the
>source code to do that or to change fsltogem to compile monthly files. I think
>i'd rather keep them in yearly files if possible.
>       As a last resort, I could just extract 10 stations from the disk at
>a time, and run fsltogem and SNLIST on each bin.
>
>Thanks,
>Diana

Diana,

The 2000 limit is a number set at compile time. It is the size of the
arrays that each program can hanld, and cannot be exceeded without
recompiling. I can recompile with a 5000 limit- but will need a few
days since my development is currently being updated for the next
release I will be making.

2000 should be plenty to create yearly files for individual stations
if you want to do that- eg YYYY_stid.gem.

Steve Chiswell