20010331: Gempak lookup tables

Adam,

The LUTS are in $GEMTBL/luts.

When GEMPAK looks for a color lookup table, it will first look in your
current working directory for the file, then your home directory, and
lastly in $GEMTBL/luts. So, you can create local modifications
in your working directory without having all users see the changes, or
change the global table and have all users see the effect.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support