20010330: graphics commands in gempak56 (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:48:03 -0700 (MST)
From: Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>
To: David Knight <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: graphics commands in gempak56

David,

In text, 3 extra parameters are being used for rotation and justification. So,
you probably need to start looking at the number of parameters being passed.
Typically gtext and gtextc. Also, note that there is another incarnation of
gptext in the distribution- so you might want to see what features that
program has in relation to what you need.

Also, the call to gcirc has changed. You can look in the $NAWIPS/versions
directories for logs on routines that have changes along the way from 5.4 to
5.6.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support