20010305: 20010304: can't print in nsharp (5.6a or 5.4)

>From: 10 <address@hidden>

>Okay, I'll give that a try Monday evening after my other work.
>Have you been able to duplicate the problem I saw with my meteogram
>script not working correctly under 5.6a?  Since then I have
>also ran gdtser and gdthgt as standalone from a GEMPAK prompt
>and find they don;t write a title
>
>Thanks,
>Robert

Robert,

I haven't duplicated your trouble...but make sure that it isn't due to
finding the library routines from 5.6 in 5.6.A since the calling sequence
to some gemlib functions changed, especially when adding the rotation and
justification options to text.

I'll  let you jknow if I can duplicate a missing title.
Steve Chiswell