20010214: Attention of Steve Chiswell (dataset)

Javier,

You should be able to download data from the Comet CaseStudy archive via:
http://www.joss.ucar.edu/cometCases/

I will ask Jeff Weber to send you any information needed to download.

In the mean time, I will try to create a sample data set for a tutorial.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support