20010207: grib stage iv precip

David,

Grid block filling isn't a feature of the grid programs, but I did use this
method in my gprcm program which plots the 10km RCM data from the SDUS4x files.
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/examples/gprcm/

Otherwise, If you had a true raster, you could paste a GINI header on the data
and treat it as an image.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support