20010108: GEMPAK: SNLIST and international data

Christian,

LFPW is the WMO distribution ID for data from the Paris Met Center,
but it is not an upper air sounding location that I know of.
Upper air data reports from stations will use a 5 digit WMO number.
The distribution center for the bulletin is not the sounding id.
(If you have an example of a sounding that isn't being
decoded, please provide it to me for a look).

Stations in France that do transmit radiosonde data that are in
my files from today are:
LFRB
LFLL
LFBD