20010104: imar2gm.f and gpfront in GEMPAK-5.6.A

David,

I'm still looking into your NWX problems. I have your changes to use the
earth radius from the AREA file. I will work with Tom Yoksas to determine
the impact of the AREA file parameters, and have sent your message on
to NCEP for the developers there to consider.

I made a fix to gpfront from 5.6 to 5.6A that fixed a bug in the
H/L symbol plotting since the spcl marker numbers were changed
from 5.4 to 5.6 (so you would have seen circles plotted instead of
the H and L symbols in 5.6. Harry mentioned that you were having
a problem with display to remote systems in particular with 5.6,
so I'm still investigating that.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support