20001121: 20001117: dcredbook for redbook graphics in the LDM

>From: address@hidden

>Got it - Thanks a lot.

Mike,

I guess I'll add to what I said yesterday regarding viewing
VGF files in NMAP.

If you select the VGF file from the "Data" popup, then the graphic
will be displayed as a single dataset.

If you use the drawing tools "pgpallete" open command, then the VGF
file will be imported as all the individual drawing segments, so that
you could edit the contours, lables, titles lines, etc. You can Save
changes made to a VGF file.

You can view the VGF files with both nmap and gpmap. You can print the
files to a postscript printer from NMAP, or output the VGF using the PS
device in gpmap for printing.

Steve Chiswell