Re: Question on converting TIFF to ps using convert

Gilbert,
      we use the netpbm package rather than convert.

/usr/local/bin/tifftopnm $file | pnmtops -w 11 -h 17 | lp -d $printer

This seems to work pretty well.

We got the package sometime ago from
* wuarchive.wustl.edu (128.252.135.4),
  directory /graphics/graphics/packages/NetPBM

Not sure if it is still there, but a search for netpbm might
bring you joy ;-)

David