Re: And now, the rest of the story

Okay, here is my point.  Alden is supposed be a provider of data for
operational
use.  How can a provider for such purposes have a 2 week outage?  We had a
T1 go down at our site in New Mexico a few years back and it only took
a week to be repaired and this is in the very rural area of eastern New Mexico
AND we told them it was not a rush job.

The main thing though is the lack of response.  I know customer service is
becoming
a thing of the past, but not responding to your customers regarding a 2-week
outage is ridiculous.
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/