Re: DiFAX problems

Does this still seem to be a problem for some?  We have only been  getting a
smattering of DIFAX charts since yesterday evening.  Any updates?

Devin

> Just FYI.
>
> Gilbert

> Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
> Work phone: 815-753-5492                                                ***
>
> NOXX01 KWBC 121735
> KWBC TECH CONTROL
> WE HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING SOME DIFFICULTIES WITH THE DIFAX
> LINE.  THE LINE HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE TELCO CARRIER AND IS
> CURRENTLY BEING CHECKED. REGRET ANY INCONVENIENCE. WE WILL
> KEEP USERS OF THE DIFAX NETWORK ADVISED OF ANY CHANGES

Programmer Analyst    Department of Atmospheric Science
University of California Los Angeles
PH:(310)825-2418 FAX:(310)206-5219
http://www.atmos.ucla.edu/~devin