Re: [ldm-users] RUC to RAP fun: Lov now -95 ?

On Wed, 9 May 2012, Robb Kambic wrote:

My tests were running on single hour data so it missed the valtime offsets in some of the hours. Runs 0, 3, 6 .. have 0-9, 12 offsets. Runs in betweem 1, 2, 4,5, ... only have 0-3 offsets so that was the problem. It was the my data choices of hour 2 and 4 that were a bad.

Attached is an updated cdl with some other changes. Let me know if there
are other problems.

Looks good, nothing noticed yet!

thank you
daryl