[netCDFDecoders #MHV-467373]: metar2nc.new1 error

Art,

There were a couple minor things causing problems, your samplemetar.dat had an
unexpected CR at the end of file and the -c flag needs to be used if the data
is over a day old. The -c flag was implemented because so much data was coming
in with the wrong time stamps, ie in the future or months ago. Your test file
did bring up an interesting case, WRKTTU key was found. I've never seen this
before and the METARs in that bulletin seem to be non-US. Do you know anything
about WRKTTU key? Also the station IDs were not in GEMPAK Metar file, so I'm
going to start keeping a record of unknown stations and then add them to the
cdl file. A side note, if a station is not in the cdl then it's skipped because
the lat/lon description information is not known.

%  metar2nc.new1 -c metar.cdl.new1 data 201012 < samplemetar.dat

I'm attaching metar2nc.new1 that accommodates the problems.

Robb...

Ticket ID: MHV-467373
Department: Support netCDF Decoders