Re: motherlode savAWIP3D

Sorry about that. They have been deleted. I also removed the cron job that created them.

Chi-Fan

On 8/16/10 2:19 PM, Robb Kambic wrote:
Hi Chifan,

I was looking at ps command listing on the motherlode machine, I noticed that the script savAWIP3D has some processes dated back to Oct 11 of last year. Could you remove those processes and any other processes that appear to by hung.

Thanks,
Robb...

Robb Kambic                       Unidata Program Center
Software Engineer III               Univ. Corp for Atmospheric Research
address@hidden           WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

address@hidden, Tel:303/497-1833, Fax:303/497-1291, http://dss.ucar.edu
Mail: NCAR, P.O. Box 3000, Boulder, CO 80307-3000
Overnight: NCAR, ML 288A, 1850 Table Mesa Drive, Boulder, CO 80305