[IDV #NRV-229678]: Regarding IDV grib1lookuptable.lst

Remi-

The problem is that you are putting the files in $HOME/.metapps/DefaultIdv.  As
of IDV 2.7, the resource
directory for IDV is $HOME/.unidata/idv/DefaultIdv.  If you place your files
there, it should work
as you expect.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: NRV-229678