[IDV #NRV-229678]: Regarding IDV grib1lookuptable.lst

Hi Remi,

I did the modifications from the last email and then your missing parameter was
found. The fix will be in the next IDV release but I don't know when that will
happen. I'm not familiar on how the IDV reads in parameter tables so I don't
know why it's not working for you. This report has been turned over to the IDV
folks.

The test file had center 85 sub-center -1 and table version 2, it looks like
you were using table version 1. That might be your problem.

RObb...

   float Pseudo-adiabatic_pot._temperature(time=1, isobaric=1, lat=121,
lon=240);
     :long_name = "Pseudo-adiabatic_pot._temperature (Accumulation for -12
hours Intervals) @ isobaric";
     :cell_methods = "time: sum";
     :units = "K";
     :missing_value = -9999.0f; // float
     :GRIB_param_name = "Pseudo-adiabatic_pot._temperature";
     :GRIB_param_short_name = "EPOT";
     :GRIB_center_id = 85; // int
     :GRIB_table_id = 2; // int
     :GRIB_param_number = 14; // int
     :GRIB_param_id = 1, 85, 2, 14; // int
     :GRIB_product_definition_type = "Accumulation";
     :GRIB_level_type = 100; // int
     :GRIB_VectorComponentFlag = "easterlyNortherlyRelative";

Ticket ID: NRV-229678
Department: Support IDV