Re: decoder for GTS TESAC data (WMO FM64)

Rich,

The delay response is from being on vacation, I like that word. Anyhow I have talked about the TESAC decoder before with Ethan, it would be nice to develop a "generic decoder" to process many of the text bulletins in the 306 WMO manual of codes. There's over a hundred. Let me talk to Ethan again about this and let's see if we can get a game plan.

Robb...