[netCDFJava #HMB-497600]: Reading NDFD Files

Rob and Arthur,

The data and the locations are correct, it's the parameter name/attributes that
are wrong for the NDFD data.

As Arthur stated, there are now local tables for Grib2 where the disciplines,
categories, and parameter numbers are > 191.  This is discouraging to me
because one of the reasons for creating Grib2 format was that there would be
255 disciplines, 255 categories/discipline and 255 parameters/category so there
would be no need to have multiple tables; this was in the original Grib2
documentation and that's how my current library is coded. Yea, I'm in the
process of adding local tables for x > 191. With that being said, there is an
option to read in Grib2 parameters to over ride existing parameters but they
will remain in effect until they are over ridden again. Here's the url:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/reference/GribTables.html

The local table issue is on my todo list.

RObb...

Ticket ID: HMB-497600
Department: Support netCDF Java