[IDV #HUA-238168]: error loading NAM model

Hiya Ryan,

I also downloaded a complete NAM_ANALYSIS file and it opened ok in our test
program ToolsUI. The NOMADS OPeNDAP dds is the problem, it has duplicate
entries for some of the variables including the tmpprs.  Your problem file is
an aggregation, so there must of been a problem in that process to make
duplicate entries. This can't be solved on our end, it needs to be changed on
the NOMADS server. My suggestion is to report this problem to NOMADS at:

http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/nomads.php?name=contacts

Thanks,
Robb...

Ticket ID: HUA-238168