Grib2 SREF ensemble data

Hiya,

I got your name from a Grib support message. I'm hoping that you can help me or direct me to someone that can help me.

What I'm trying to determine if there are some internal flags in the SREF pgrb and the SREF pgrib_biasc products that says these are
ensemble products and what type of ensemble they are?

At the NCEP ftp site, the products are named like:

        Size    Last Modified
File:sref_em.t03z.pgrb212.ctl.grib2
File:sref_em.t03z.pgrb212.ctl.grib2.idx
File:sref_em.t03z.pgrb212.n1.grib2
File:sref_em.t03z.pgrb212.n1.grib2.idx

Where em is the model and ctl is the type of ensemble but I can't find this information inside the data.

Thanks for your time,
Robb...