Re: [decoders] Could not find table (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 10:29:53 -0300
From: address@hidden
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [decoders] Could not find table

Robb,
I am really grateful for your attention to assist us resolve this problem.
I sent your comments for our analysts, who will make data analyses to promote
the needed changes...

Thanks for attention!

Cheers,
Eduardo.

Quoting Robb Kambic <address@hidden>:

Eduardo,

I made the table and debugged the test data. It seems that the GDS
section is not standard, especially the number of parellels is way out
of
the proper range and then the scanning mode value is probably wrong
too. According to ECMWF documentation, the max number of parellels is
800.  If the data is standard format then I can proceed in debugging.

Robb...

                           Np : 30464.0
                Scanning mode : 2

                       Header : GRIB1
                   Discipline : 0 Meteorological Products
                 GRIB Edition : 1
                  GRIB length : 147540
           Originating Center : 46 Brazilian Space Agency - INPE
       Originating Sub-Center : 0 WMO Secretariat
           Product Definition : 0 Forecast/Uninitialized Analysis/Image
Product
           Parameter Category : -1 Meteorological Parameters
               Parameter Name : 132 TOPO Topography
              Parameter Units : m
               Reference Time : 2009-03-11T12:00:00Z
                   Time Units : hour
         Time Range Indicator : product valid at RT + P1
                  Time 1 (P1) : 0
                  Time 2 (P2) : 0
      Generating Process Type : 2 Ultra Violet Index Model
                   Level Type : 1 surface
                Level Value 1 : 0.0
                Level Value 2 : 0.0
                   GDS Exists : true