[netCDFDecoders #XHX-561360]: Perhaps a compile problem with netCDF Decoders Package

Malte,

I split the decoders package because part of it is going to be
deprecated, ie gribtonc. There's now is a perlDecoders package on
the ftp site: perlDecoders-5.0.0.tar.gz .  This package requires
the installation netCDF and netCDF Perl packages.  There is an
INSTALL file to assist in your building of the perlDecoders. Since
you will probably be the first user, could you provide some
feedback about documentation, etc.  I forgot to mention that
the errors you were getting happened on the compilation of gribtonc
not the perl decoders part. So I don't expect any problems on perl
decoders installation once the auxiliary packages are installed.

Thanks,
Robb...

Ticket ID: XHX-561360
Department: Support netCDF Decoders