Re: flow vectors from regular u and v arrays (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:07:18 +0100
From: Murray Brown <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, satmet.hp <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: flow vectors from regular u and v arrays

I have a simple Surfer ASCII grid to NetCDF converter if anybody is interested. It's new, and needs testing.

We typically make U and V grids in Surfer, followed by arrow plots in Surfer also. I don't see why you couldn't also use these for a NetCDF route.

If you're looking for good candidate ASCII grid formats to convert to NetCDF, Surfer is obviously a priority, IMHO, and ESRI ArcGrid comes next (ASCII and binary flavors).

Murray Brown

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Murray" <address@hidden>