Re: BUFR code

Kevin,

maybe you should try different ant targets, try

% ant clean compile

then try runSrcRelease*

also you could make the dist
% ant dist

and set the $CP to ..../netcdf-java-2.2/dist/toolsUI-2.2.15.jar

% java -Xmx512m -classpath $CP ucar.nc2.ui.ToolsUI

if that doesn't work, i'll have to look into the problem deeper.

robb...