RE: Question about odd TDS behavior on lead4

hiya,

the script wasn't working at all because the grib.jar was not on lead4 and
the reference to java was wrong. the logs said files were indexed but that
was incorrect because the script can't catch errors from forked processes
so it couldn't give an error message. it will be a couple of hours before
all the indexing is caught up.

robb...