Re: need grib table (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 18:43:43 +0000
From: Paul Hamer <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: need grib table

Rob, It's the same as nceps' version 129 table 2. Paul.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/Ref_Manual/ncep_129.htm

Robb Kambic wrote:
> Hi paul,
>
> could you help me find a FSL grib table, it's table

> thanks,
> robb...

> Robb Kambic                              Unidata Program Center
> Software Engineer III                    Univ. Corp for Atmospheric Research
> address@hidden                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

Paul Hamer

NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory (ESRL)
Global Systems Division (GSD)
Information and Technology Services (Data Systems Group)
325 Broadway R/GSD2
Boulder, CO 80305-3328

email: address@hidden
phone: 303.497.6342