Re: Spatial domain of data

hiya,

this bug has been fixed. the first time the index was build inside nj22 it
didn't include all the GDS parameters. in this case, La2 and Lo2. But, if
the index was already build, nj22 does include all the parameters. so that's
why it gave the correct results part of the time. this bug didn't appear on
the TDS server (motherlode) because the indexes are build by a cron script
before the data access for performance reasons.

robb...