Re: Spatial domain of data

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006, Jeff McWhirter wrote:

> Ethan/Robb,
> We havge a user that claims the latitude show in the IDV and that shown
> in the netcdf tools ui
> plot is different:
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/esupport/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=637&departmentid=12&ticketstatusid=1
>
> I tried running the toolsui bout could not figure out how to plot a
> field. Can you look at the data:
> /upc/share/metapps/test/data/grids/MM5_Temp.grib
>
> and tell me what the spatial domain is?

 here's a dump

                GRIB Edition : 1
                   GRIB length : 74706
            Originating Center : 57 Air Force Weather Agency
        Originating Sub-Center : 1 Melbourne
            Product Definition : 0 Forecast/Uninitialized Analysis/Image
Product
            Parameter Category : -1 Meteorological Parameters
                Parameter Name : 11 TMP Temperature
               Parameter Units : K
                Reference Time : 2005-10-27T00:00:00Z
                    Time Units : hour
          Time Range Indicator : product valid at RT + P1
                   Time 1 (P1) : 6
                   Time 2 (P2) : 0
       Generating Process Type : 10
                    Level Type : 100 isobaric