Re: Level question

Nelson,

i believe the code for that

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Nelson Brandon K A1C AFWA/SCSA wrote:

> Robb,
>

>             I have this code...
>

>             NetcdfFile file = NetcdfFile.open("C:\\Documents and
> Settings\\nelsonb\\My Documents\\ArcMap\\us057g1010t03a000000000");
>
>             List variables = file.getVariables();
>
>             Variable v =
> file.findVariable("Temperature_height_above_ground");
>
>             Array data = v.read();
>

> The temperate has data for "height_above_ground" at about 20 different
> heights.  How do I access JUST the data at a specific height?

Nelson,

i believe the code for that type of processing is already written in the
ToolsUi program. have you ever looked at it.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/v2.2/webstart/index.html

Launch it by webstart.

click on THREDDS in the tool bar and use catalog

http://motherlode:ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.xml

after the data is loaded, display it with the far right icon. the
displayer permits you to select different levels for the same parameter.

when i have time, i'll look up the code for it. it's in the netcdf-java
code.

robb...