Re: 20050725: decoders package

martin,

updated snworld.tbl table should be in next release. also i looked at your
problem:

i am trying to decode SYNOP bulletins with syn2nc. I
use the -v option to get a text file and then parse
the file. I got DIR = 940 for the station 45004 and
many other invalid values for other stations. What
is wrong with that?

there is now a missing value for the DIR so it comes out as 940, i
didn't know that. i'm thinking of putting in a -1. what do think of that?

robb....