Re: 20050310: Decoders - Problem with using the gribtonc

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hui,

the syntax of gribtocdl is:

% gribtocdl -v inputGribFile

one can store the output in the cdl file by a redirect ie. > model.cdl

the systax of gribtonc is:

% gribtonc -l - model.cdl  model.nc < inputGribFile

there are man pages in the man directory after the install

robb....