Re: 20050216: Re: [Fwd: AWIPS-style netCDF]

Linda,

i replied to this request on Jan 24, 2005. my response explained a general
outline on how to produce a AWIPS style NetCDF  but Jordan Gerth never
responded back to me with his status.

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/getfile?file=/content/support/help/MailArchives/decoders/msg00483.html

robb...