Re: 20050125: gribtonc

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Stephen,

did you have any problems compiling gribtocdl, gribdump, and gribtonc?
what compiler flags did you use and what os?

> The command I used was the following (with
> "rucs.000327.rucs.T22Z.PGrbAnl" the original file):  gribtonc
> rucs.000327.rucs.T22Z.PGrbAnl

is there a . in your PATH variable?  what messages does
% file gribtonc
give?

where did you get the file rucs.000327.rucs.T22Z.PGrbAnl?  so i can get a
copy for myself

robb...