Re: 20050124:GRIB to AWIPS netCDF

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Jordan,

i'm not familar with the AWIPS-style netCDF, but the decoders package
could be used to create a NUWG-style cdl that problably could be modified
to an AWIPS-style netCDF cdl. then the decoders gribtonc program would
produce the desired format netcdf.  at this point i'm not sure this would
work. the other option would be to search the web for the desired program.

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/decoders/index.html

robb...