Re: 20041020: no record dimension data written to netCDF file

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Lori,

no quite sure i understand fully what you  are saying, but if valtime
works...     could you send me your cdl file and the resulting netcdf file
with the data section, actually you could just send a ascii representation
of the vars reftime, valtime, datetime, valtime_offset and forecasttime.
also do you have a sample grib file i can get?

robb..,