2031222: problem in installing the netcdf decoder (fwd)

>To: address@hidden
>From: Mr pankaj shukla <address@hidden>
>Subject: problem in installing the netcdf decoder

sir
          i m having problem in installing netcdf
decoders.
            i installed perl 5.8 , netcdf,
netcdf-perl, and unidata.
                but when i try to install the
decoders.
 it gives error as i have to define the variable such
as
  udiunits header and udunits liberery. it couldnt
find the header and liberery file of unidata. so it

Mr pankaj,

The decoders package is looking for the udunits and netcdf libraries and
header files.  One can  edit the CUSTOMIZE file in the decoders src directory
so the build can find these.  Uncomment the variables:

CPP_NETCDF, LD_NETCDF, CPP_UDUNITS, and LD_UDUNITS by removing the "# " at
the beginning of the line and change the paths so they corresponds to the
directories where the udunits and netcdf packages are installed.  Then do
these commands:

% make distclean
% ./configure
% make
% make test
% make install

Robb...

says it require to reinstall the decoder.
                       i can see all the files at its
correct locations
                  i tried both with binary and source
but error remains same