Re: 20031021: THREDDS download

Marcus,

I feel for you, I know you put in a "lot" of time for a test script to
malfunction like that.  I probably should not assume the . is in one's
path.  Anyway, if I see ya, I'll buy you a beer :)   Also, I'll make the
test script a little more robust.  This is the first time anyone mention that
problem.

On the THREDDS front, it seems that you are getting really close for the
install.  I'll start making some installs tomorrow.  First, I'll make a
LDM install for those type of configurations.  Then your LDM should
function the same as motherlodes. It will make the rest of the
configurations easier then.

Robb...