Re: 20031022:GRIB2 to netCDF

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]
Tom,

Funny you should ask, that's what I've been working on/off for the last
couple of months. So far the the only grib2 files that I have to work with
are the NDFD files, those you saw displayed at the Usercomm meeting.  Do
you have any others? would like to test the it on other files.  The coding
progress is the grib2 files have been decoded, now they Grib2 objects need
to be conneected to the java API. I'm estimating a couple weeks to a month
depending on the how much time I get to work on it.

Robb...